This is the MRC Railpower 1370 Model Train Power Pack, for realistic operation of HO and N gauge train sets. Enjoy advanced electronic circuitry at an exceptional price complete with an extra measure of power for unusual demands.
- 300° Speed Control: The extended range of this throttle gives you three times the control arc of ordinary power packs.
- Advanced Electronics: The Railpower 1370 incorporates circuitry designed to deliver superior slow speed operation, smooth acceleration and increased railroad realism.
- Main Line Direction Switch: Just throw the indent-action switch for quick easy reversing.
- Circuit Protector: Promptly and automatically disconnects your equipment if serious or continued overload occurs.
- Power to Spare: An extra measure of controlled power available to fulfill unusual demands.
- A.C. Terminals: For accessories such as switch machines, lights, etc.
- Pilot Light: The Railpower 1370 is equipped with a red (Light Emitting Diode) Pilot light to make you aware of the master switch being in the "ON" position.
- Appearance & Control: The Railpower 1370 gives you more realistic performance and is handsome in appearance as well.
- Dependable Quality: More than four decades of dependable quality... technological leadership... a commitment to service.
- Master On-Off Switch: Ends the nuisance of plug pulling.
- 18 VA of power
- LED pilot light
- Direction control switch
- Master on-off switch
- 300 degree speed control throttle
- AC output for accessories
- Automatic circuit protector
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- UL Listed
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Tuesday, December 7, 2021