MR4 4-Pole Sensorless 550 SCT Brushless Motor (1800kV) by Maclan
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2017.
MR4 Series 4-Pole SCT Competition Motor
The MR4 Series 4-Pole SCT Competition Motor is the ultimate solution for serious 4WD SCT racers, Rock Crawlers and Trail Rigs. It uses top grade materials to achieve the highest level of performance and durability. The MR4 now comes with 4 KV options for different track conditions. After extensive testing we found that engineering a custom stator for each KV option delivered a much higher performance value.
- 3500KV: was designed for smaller indoor tracks that has more technical turns and excels when you need that quick burst of power. The high torque design of 3500KV MR4 will provide the power to clear all types of jumps without hesitation.
- 4150KV: was designed for all around conditions. The higher KV and specially designed stator, provides super smooth throttle feel and super-fast top speeds. The 4150KV is ultra-efficient and outperforms its competitors in all aspects.
- 2500KV and 1800KV: for more applications such as Rock Crawlers and Trail Rig. The water splash proof design makes the MR4 series more robust than its competition.
- Custom stator and rotor design for each KV option, tailored for competition racing.
- Uses the latest sensored technology to maximize performance.
- Made from the highest quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Completely rebuildable design with all parts readily available from Maclan Racing.
- Water splash proof design for the best durability.
- ROAR approved.
KV Rating: 1800KV
Case Length: 60mm/2.36in
Case Diameter: 36mm/1.42in
Shaft Extension: 14.8mm/0.58in
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Max Li-Po Cell: 4S