MR-03VE Pro Mini-Z Racer Brushless Chassis by Kyosho w/2.4GHz Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2017.
The Kyosho MR-03VE Pro Mini-Z Racer Brushless Chassis was developed to provide Mini-Z enthusiasts a brushless motor equipped chassis, but choose their own body and wheel/tire combination to create a one of a kind build. By combining the Xspeed VE Eco Tune brushless motor and gear diff drive system with VCS (Variable Camber Suspension), high performance servo, and ESC using MHS (Mini-Z Hybrid Spread Spectrum) 2.4GHz system it creates an incredible package that delivers superior pro level Mini-Z performance.
The chassis is compatible with the popular wide tread and MM mount (98mm wheelbase), making the MR-03VE PRO an ideal base chassis for racing. The included mid-range Perfex KT-18 ASFS 2.4GHz transmitter provides separate setting of throttle end-points and left/right steering throw. The transmitter can be registered with more than one chassis, and the 2.4GHz control system allows up to 40 models to be run at the same time. Boasting its most powerful specifications to date, the MR-03VE Pro and Perfex KT-18 transmitter combo delivers easy operation and the power of a brushless motor.
- Compatible with body styles for the MINI-Z Racer MM mount (Optional motor case and gear diff assembly may be required for some body styles)
- Front VCS suspension optimizes camber according to suspension stroke.
- Includes digital steering servo with coreless motor.
- Coil spring on the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
- Full ball bearing specification.
- Compatible with various optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Compatible with “MHS 2.4GHZ system”, the fastest response system in the history of the MINI-Z. Syncro EX-6 is required (not included).
Wheelbase: 98.0mm (LL)
Tread (F/R): (Wide) 61.5mm/59mm (Narrow)/56.5mm/56.5mm (when wheel offset is 0) (sold separately)
Tires (F/R): 25 x 8.5mm / 25 x 8.5-11mm (sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9 : 1
Weight: 130g (approx.)
Motor: Xspeed VE Eco Tune brushless motor
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- ASF 2.4GHz Perfex KT-18 transmitter for MINI-Z
- Shock stay (2L, 3L, 4L) for MM 2L is installed.
- Parts for adjusting front width
- Pinion gear (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nuts
- Auto Scale Collection body, wheels & tires
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA-size batteries for transmitter