MR-03VE Mini-Z Racer Brushless Chassis Set by Kyosho w/KT-18 2.4GHz Transmitter
Kyosho's MR-03VE Mini-Z Racer Brushless Chassis Set includes the Orion XSPEED VE Eco Tune brushless motor and KT-18 transmitter, and gives Mini-Z enthusiasts the option to choose from Kyosho's incredible selection of RM mount body styles.
Powerful drive train combined with high performance servos and ESC. The Perfex KT-18 transmitter has been combined with the MINI-Z Racer MR-03VE chassis featuring the most advanced specifications developed in its history. Any RM mount body from the Auto Scale Collection can be fit to the chassis. With the flexibility of the MR-03 chassis/RC system set, both narrow and wide body styles can be fitted (optional parts may be required). This package suits those wishing to buy a MINI-Z but wanting a different body style to what is included in a Readyset or wishing to combine an existing body with a fresh chassis. With the KT-18 transmitter included, up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
Digital Steering Servo
The powerful position retention and movement of the digital servo is enhanced with the adoption of a coreless motor that provides instantaneous pick up and stopping. In addition, the steering gear unit has 3 times the gear ratio of previous versions for greater power in holding its position so it holds its line firmly in the face of kickbacks from the road surface and also delivers even more precise movement and response.
VCS (Variable Camber Suspension)
VCS takes performance to a new dimension! Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
- Brushless motor is the same size as existing 130-class motors, and delivers outstanding durability and power.
- Optional gyro unit can be added for automatic correction of steering and throttle for increased control. Layout has space so the gyro can be easily installed.
- MR-02 Battery layout for a low center of gravity and main chassis width equal to the narrow MR-015.
- Main chassis compatible with all Mini-Z Racer body styles (some bodies may require different motor case and diff gear assembly)
- Upper cover redesigned to match circuit board and is compatible with all existing body types. Features space on top for mounting optional gyro (not included).
- High quality gold plated motor terminals and silicon cables included as standard to manage the high power output.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Innovative ‘VCS’ front suspension that changes camber angle in concert with suspension stroke.
- ASF2.4GHz R/C system removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models (Transmitter not included).
- Equipped with digital steering servo with integrated coreless motor.
- Coil springs on front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
- Pre-calibrated zero point steering setting.
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm, RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
Motor: Team Orion XSpeed VE ECO Tune Brushless Motor
- Semi-assembled MR-03W RM Mount chassis
- Team ORION XSPEED VE Eco Tune brushless motor
- ASF2.4GHz Perfex KT-18 transmitter for MINI-Z
- Modification parts for RM-type motor mount
- Wide tread front upper and lower plate and steering tie rod installed. Narrow tread parts included.
- Front suspension spacers for adjustment
- Pinion Gears (7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- Kyosho Mini-Z Racer RM Mount Body
- (4) AAA size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on August 6, 2015.