MR-03VE BCS Mini-Z Racer Brushless w/LaFerrari Body (Red) by Kyosho
This is the Kyosho MR-03VE BCS Mini-Z Racer Sports ReadySet, with an included red La Ferrari Body. The next evolution of the MINI-Z Racer now incorporates Team Orion XSPEED VE brushless motor technology into its performance. The MINI-Z takes full advantage of the brushless motor’s efficient low friction; and is approved for use in the MINI-Z Cup and other official races. A limit applied to maximum RPM keeps the playing field level for all drivers. In addition, the circuit board features the ICS function connects to a PC to allow precision setting adjustments (adapter sold separately). Just download the ‘ICS VE Manager’ software from the Kyosho website to manage the brushless motor settings and remove the RPM limit to extract the full potential from your machine. The redesigned upper cover also allows simple mounting of the optional gyro on top and the chassis is equipped. Now the MR-03’s dynamic performance is turbo-charged with brushless motor power to mark a new stage in the evolution of MINI-Z performance and technology.
Digital Steering Servo
The powerful position retention and movement of the digital servo is enhanced with the adoption of a coreless motor that provides instantaneous pick up and stopping. In addition, the steering gear unit has 3 times the gear ratio of previous versions for greater power in holding its position so it holds its line firmly in the face of kickbacks from the road surface and also delivers even more precise movement and response.
VCS (Variable Camber Suspension)
VCS takes performance to a new dimension! Upper arms connected to king pins and knuckles with ball links allow the camber angle to change with suspension stroke, just like on a real car. Tire contact with the surface remains constant, even during chassis roll and suspension stroke from surface tracing. The digital steering servo uses a coreless motor that delivers quick steering response and sharp maneuverability that feels like its riding on rails. Also, the upper arm and one-piece cantilever provide ideal cushioned movement for the coil spring. In addition, the stainless steel king pin and wheel shaft delivers smooth movement for excellent running stability. Precision geometry settings eliminate toe in and toe out change during suspension stroke and produce a neutral steering feel. The innovative VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) represents a significant evolutionary step in the history of the MINI-Z.
- Brushless motor is the same size as existing 130-class motors, and delivers outstanding durability and power.
- Brushless motor circuit board can be added onto the MR-03 chassis. Equipped with 3 LEDs to indicate correct operation and ICS function.
- Upper cover redesigned to match circuit board and is compatible with all existing body types. Features space on top for mounting optional gyro (not included).
- High quality gold plated motor terminals and silicon cables included as standard to manage the high power output.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Innovative ‘VCS’ front suspension that changes camber angle in concert with suspension stroke.
- ASF2.4GHz R/C system removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models (Transmitter not included).
- Equipped with digital steering servo with integrated coreless motor.
- Coil springs on front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
- Pre-calibrated zero point steering setting.
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm, RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
Motor: Team Orion XSpeed VE
- Factory assembled MR-03W chassis installed with Team ORION XSPEED VE brushless motor.
- One-piece RA-27 receiver and brushless motor circuit board equipped with ICS connector
- Modification parts for RM-type motor mount
- Upper and lower plate and steering tie rod for (front) narrow tread (included)
- Front suspension spacers for adjustment
- Pinion Gears (7T, 8T, 9T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- 3-channel Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter -OR- Perfex KT-18 transmitter
- (4) AAA size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on August 7, 2014.