MR-03S2 Mini-Z Sports 2 ReadySet by Kyosho w/McLaren 12C GT3 2013 Body (Matte Black)
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
McLaren 12C GT3 2013 Body, 2nd generation Sports chassis, and upgraded receiver circuit boardThe Kyosho MR-03S2 Mini-Z Sports 2 ReadySet remains faithful to the original MR-03S concept and makes it easy for everyone to enjoy the precision control and technology of the MR-03 chassis. This next generation Mini-Z includes upgrades that include advanced gyro unit compatibility (KYOMZW431 - not included), that allows the gyro sensitivity to be adjusted through a volume control installed on the chassis. Redesign of the steering control setup to accommodate the gyro has resulted in higher degree of steering precision compared to the previous model. In addition, when used in conjunction with the KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately), the gyro sensitivity can be adjusted directly from the transmitter, regardless of the volume setting on the chassis. The same applies to steering force settings, which can also be adjusted from the KT-432PT transmitter. With these two functions, precise control can be achieved to optimize the steering feel to your individual driving style.
- MR-03 chassis is equipped with a special Sports 2 circuit board. Combines high performance and compatibility with all body styles.
- FHS 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter equipped with trim to adjust the optional light unit.
- In addition to the light unit, a special gyro unit (MZW431) can also be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be adjusted by turning the volume dial.
- Can be set to either narrow or wide tread by replacing the front lower and upper plates and steering tie rod. Of course the wheelbase can still be adjusted to suit certain car types. *Wheelbase change requires optional parts.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Optional gyro unit can be installed (KYOMZW431 - not included). Adjust the gyro’s sensitivity through the volume control on the chassis.
- Specially designed for use with the included KT-19 transmitter, or optional Syncro Touch KT-432PT. KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter are not compatible with this model.
Length: 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm,RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase: 86-106mm (86,90,94,98,102,106)
Tread (F/R): (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire (F/R): 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3,6.3,5.5,4.9:1
Weight: 135g approx.
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- 2.4Ghz transmitter Perfex KT-19
- Parts set for changing front tread
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included
- (4) AAA size alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2016.