Monster Max "Certified Plus" 1-Cell Brushless Motor (13.5T) by Team Trinity
This is the Trinity Monster Max "Certified Plus" 1-Cell 13.5 Turn Brushless Motor. Designed for all out power and speed needed for Extreme On-Road and Off-Road Racing, Pan Cars, Touring Cars and 1/10 Off-Road Buggies. Motor will come pre-set from factory for your particular scale of racing: 2 Cell (Off-Road), 2 Cell (On-Road) and 1 Cell (1/12 Scale On-Road).
- Newly Designed Low Resistance Stator
- Red Insulators Removed for less resistance and increase air flow
- Black Thermal Epoxy for better heat dissipation leading to “no fade"
- High Gauge TEP1112 High Torque Rotor
- Monster Horsepower Series is all new!
- Aluminum based sensor board for true sensor alignment
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- 2mm Copper Tabs
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Thermal Stator Coating for the best heat dissipation possible
- Turbine style vented nose
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Updated 220C wire coating
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Updated Short Stack Stator Design
- Updated Stator Material
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Uses all D3.5, D4 and 24K Rotors
Team SPEC 5% FEATURES:
- Production motor
- Thorough visual inspection for any issues including timing, shimming and loose screws
- Each and every production motor Stator is tested and only the TOP 5% are labeled as Team SPEC 5%
CERTIFIED Team SPEC 5% (Plus) FEATURES:
- Custom built and hand assembled just like our Team Driver Motors
- Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
- The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Team SPEC 5% (Plus) motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
- Ceramic Red-Sealed Bearings installed (Front and Rear)
- Rotor shimmed for alignment
- Sensor Board adjustment and timing set
- CERTIFIED Team SPEC 5% (Plus) Rotor and Stator
* MAX Voltage 11.1v 3Cell Lipo Battery
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2017.