Mojo 280 FPV/Racing ARF Quadcopter Drone by Aerialfreaks w/ESCs, Motors & Naze32 Controller
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2015.
This is the Aerialfreaks Mojo 250 FPV ARF (Almost-Ready-to-Fly) Quadcopter, with four 12Amp ESC's, four 1806-2300kV motors and the awesome Naze32 Flight Controller included.
The Mojo quadcopter is designed to bring a new prospective to your multirotor experience with a dual personality of being FPV capable or an extreme racing machine... or both! It's Innovative 3-dimensional frame structure, aerospace grade CNC machined carbon fiber and aluminum frame provides a lightweight, durable, easy-to-fix, reliable and compact flying machine. Variable motor-to-motor distance allows you to use 5"-6" propellers without additional parts and upgrades, and easily changeable FPV and HD Camera view angles help you get the best FPV and Racing experience!
- Factory Assembled
- 3-dimensional frame structure
- Lightweight and durable (frame weight 160g)
- CNC machined aerospace grade materials (carbon fiber and aluminum)
- Variable motor to motor distance for 5"-6" propellers
- Variable FPV and HD camera view angle (15 degrees)
- Integrated power distribution board
- FPV camera protection
Propeller Length: 5-6"
Arm Width w/5" Prop: 216mm
Arm Width w/6" Prop: 249mm
Weight: 160g (excluding electronics & camera)
Battery Compartment: 3S, 1300-2200mAh LiPo
Variable FPV & HD Cam View Angle: 15°
- Full CNC & CF Frame
- (4) Brushless Motor 1806-2300 kV
- (4) ESC 12A BEC
- (4) 5" Propeller
- Naze 32 Flight Controller
- SBus Inverter
- Distribution Power Board
- Power Wire And XT60 Connector
- Receiver cable
Needed To Complete:
- (1) Transmitter & Compatible Receiver, 5-channel minimum (Futaba s-bus/PPM-SUM/ DSM2/ DSM-X satellite receiver
- (1) 11.1V 3S LiPo Battery w/XT60 connector (1300 - 2200mAh recommended)
- (1) Variable FPV/HD System
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger