Model Airplane News "Electric Flight Essentials" by Air Age Publishing
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2010.
This is Electric Flight Essentials, from the editors of Model Airplane News Magazine. With this handy 32 page guide, you will have a reference guide for everything you need to know. From how to properly setup and program your speed control to balancing tips to get the right CG every time! This guide also features tips on soldering, choosing a motor and battery, LiPo charging and balancing basics and dozens of ways to make your flying time more successful and fun. It has a spiral binding so it will stay open on the flight line, and its high-gloss laminated paper won’t absorb grease or oil.
- Choosing the right motor for your aircraft
- Power and performance advice
- Battery care and charging
- Programming your speed control
- Wiring setup and soldering tips
- Troubleshooting tips and techniques