MM-3302T-HV All Aluminum Case Mini Tail Servo (High Voltage) by Xpert
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2016.
This Xpert MM-3302T-HV High Voltage All Aluminum Case Mini Servo is an unbelievably fast, brushless mini helicopter tail servo. Featuring a full aluminum case design, 4096 resolution, and impressive 166.56 oz-in and 0.049 sec/60° degrees specs at 8.4V, this mini servo is by far in a class of it's own.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Full aluminum case design
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- 760us narrow band
Product Name: MM-3302T-HV(M1T)
Part Name: MM-3302T-HV(M1T)
Power Supply: 6.0V~8.4V
Speed (sec/ 60°): @6.0V: .068 sec/60° @7.4V: .055 sec/60° @8.4V: .049 sec/60°
Torque (oz/in): @6.0V: 118.95 oz-in @7.4V: 146.71 oz-in @8.4V: 166.56 oz-in
Torque (kg/cm): @6.0V: 8.57 kg-cm @7.4V: 10.57 kg-cm @8.4V: 12 kg-cm
Dimensions: 33.6x15x29.5 mm
Weight: 40.5 g
Frequency: 200/333 Hz
Range: 50~400 Hz
Center Position: 760 μs
Applications: Helicopter Tail
Upper and Bottom Case: XC-04T
Hardware Parts: Xpare-03
Gear Set: XPTXGS72000