MM-3301-HV High Voltage Aluminum Case Mini Servo by Xpert
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2016.
The Xpert RC M1 is an unbelievably powerful high voltage, brushless mini cyclic servo. Featuring a full aluminum case design, 4096 resolution, and impressive 198.48 oz-in & 0.06 sec/60 degrees specs at 8V, these mini servos are in a class above the competition by far.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Operating frequency up to 333Hz
- Dimensions: 33.6x15x29.5mm
- Weight: 40.5 g
- @6.0V: .084 sec/60
- @7.4V: .068 sec/60
- @8.4V: .06 sec/60
- @6.0V: 141.85 oz-in (21.43 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 174.89 oz-in (26.43 kg-cm)
- @8.4V: 198.48 oz-in (30.00 kg-cm)