The Xpert RC M1 is an unbelievably powerful high voltage, brushless mini cyclic servo. Featuring a full aluminum case design, 4096 resolution, and impressive 198.48 oz-in & 0.06 sec/60 degrees specs at 8V, these mini servos are in a class above the competition by far.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Operating frequency up to 333Hz
- Dimensions: 33.6x15x29.5mm
- Weight: 40.5 g
- @6.0V: .084 sec/60
- @7.4V: .068 sec/60
- @8.4V: .06 sec/60
- @6.0V: 141.85 oz-in (21.43 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 174.89 oz-in (26.43 kg-cm)
- @8.4V: 198.48 oz-in (30.00 kg-cm)
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2016.