MM Hinge Pin Brace Brass Weight (35g) by Team Losi Racing
This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2014.
This is an optional Team Losi Racing 35g Mid-Motor Hinge Pin Brace Brass Weight. The TLR Race Team has done extensive testing this year tuning their Mid-Motor 22 2.0ís and 22SCT 2.0ís with brass weight from front to rear. Of all of the brass weight additions for Mid-Motor that we tested, the addition of the Brass MM Hinge Pin Brace made the largest improvement to the handling and balance on the 22 2.0 and 22SCT 2.0. It gets 35g of extra ballast as low and as far to the rear of the vehicles as possible without being behind the rear diff (which creates the unwanted pendulum effect). The has helped to increase the rear weight bias of the 22 2.0 and 22SCT 2.0, which creates more rotation and forward drive, and an all-around better balance. This setup improvement has helped Dakotah Phend win the 2014 ROAR Nationals with Ryan Maifield winning A3 for a TLR A-Main Sweep!
Machined to be the maximum dimensions to fit the 22 2.0 and 22SCT 2.0 without out interference, the MM Hinge Pin Brace still allows for both LRC and HRC adjustments using all the different anti-squat tuning options. This Brass MM Hinge Pin Brace will fit the 22, 22 2.0, 22T, 22SCT, and 22SCT 2.0 without any further parts of modifications in Mid-Motor configuration, but will NOT fit any of the 22 vehicles in Rear-Motor configuration.
- Precisions CNC Machined for a perfect fit
- Accommodate both LRC and HRC anti-squat shims
- Adds 35g over the stock part in the ideal location, as far back as possible without being behind the diff
- Laser Etched for easy identification of weight delta
- M2 threaded hole for easy mounting with 22 2.0 and 22SCT 2.0 for secure rear suspension during transmission maintenance
- Direct fit replacement will mount to any 22 platform Mid-Motor vehicle without any other parts or modifications required