Mito 4 Tuned Certified Pre-Run .21 Off-Road Engine (Turbo) (Ceramic) by Novarossi
This is the Novarossi Mito 4 Tuned Certified Pre-Run 4-Port .21 Off-Road Nitro Engine, with front and rear Ceramic Bearings. The Novarossi Mito 4 features the exclusive, patented shifted carburetor and rear ball bearing design, an improved cooling head and updated 3 needle carburetor. These features help the Mito provide improved fuel efficiency and power delivery optimized for off road racing.
Novarossi Certified Pre-Run Engines
Novarossi Certified Pre-Run engines are brand new engines that have been fired-up and run by a trained Novarossi factory professional. The engines are bench run for a period of time to assist in the break-in process, as well as to check for any mechanical flaws or running issues. Once finished, each engine receives a new glow plug and engine data (such as RPM) are recorded and documented on the included certificate. Note: Although the engines are pre-run, they are not ready for a race tune. It is recommended to run 3-4 tanks through your pre-run engine before leaning it out for a race tune.
- Patented Carburetor: The shifted carburetor grants a better mixture flow inside through the crankase's intake. This gives the engine an improved fuel efficiency and a better power curve.
- Rear Ball Bearing: The updated ball bearing reduces the inertia of the rotating masses and increases the engine's scavenging. These novelties give an increased throttle response and a higher top speed.
- Cooling Head: Featured on the Mito 4 is an updated cooling head that has been heavily milled for reduced weight and enhanced cooling properties.
- Carburetor: The carburetor of this engine is made from plastic and in "reverse" style and has a sliding throttle valve. The updated three tuning needles gives a better idle and improves the ability of the engine to return to low rpm after throttling.
Recommended Tuned Pipes: 51006M, 51016, 51020M
Recommended Manifold: 41021, 41029, 41030
Recommended Glow Plug:
- C5TGC: For ambient temperature - 32°F/50°F (0°C/10°C)
- C6TGC: For ambient temperature - 50°F/77°F (10°C/25°C)
- C7TGC: For ambient temperature - 77°F/104°F (25°C/40°C)
Displacement: 3.49 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 36.200 RPM
Bore x stroke: 15.88x17.60 mm
Sleeve: 4 ports
Rear ball bearings: ceramic
Front ball bearings: ceramic
Crankshaft: 14.5 mm - turbo
Carburetor: plastic - 9 mm - slide
Glowplug: Turbo (C6TGC)
Exhaust position: rear
Fuel type: 25% nitro
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2015.