The Mission Models Polyurethane Intermix is a great option to bring a smooth, flawless finish to your model or Lexan body. This paint additive is an automotive-grade acrylic intermix that allows for an incredibly smooth finish, increased durability and flexibility, and increases the flow from the brush to reduce the chances of tip-drying during use.
Using this intermix will add increased durability and adhesion properties, due to the nature of polyurethane it will finish with a slight eggshell finish. The paint can still be sanded and weathered, while still allowing for chipping tech to be performed.
- Automotive grade Acrylic Intermix
- Adds an incredibly smooth finish with increased durability and flexibility
- Mix with standard Mission Models acrylic hobby paints for use on polycarbonate RC bodies!
- Adds a slight eggshell finish without distorting details
- Still allows for sanding, weathering and chipping
- It is recommended to mix 1 drop intermix to 10 drops of paint.
- Depending on your location and temperature you may have to adjust the ratios of reducer and intermix.
- It is always recommended to start with a scrap piece to check the mixture before painting.
This product was added to our catalog on April 13, 2017