The MIP Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt X-Duty Center Drive Kit fits the Axial SCX10 II Deadbolt (AXI90066) and some older AX10 series vehicles. It replaces stock plastic drive shafts with an MIP manufactured high quality drive shaft kit that requires no vehicle modification to install.
This kit also combines two old MIP kits (MIP08101 and MIP10145). This was done in an effort to consolidate multiple kits into 1 which provides less clutter in hobby shops and makes the shopping experience for the customer much more simpler.
This kit will NOT work for the SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (AXI90028), and is only recommended for SCX10 II models with a 12.0" wheelbase.
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker, 2.185 x .65 Black
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet 400
- (1) MIP Insert Sheet, X-Duty Kits
- (1) Support Parts Insert Sheet, Extra Kit Parts
- (1) SHSS, 8-32 x 1/8" Flat Point
- (1) 3/32 x 5/8" Cross Pin
- (1) 1/4" x 3/8" Coupling
- (4) SHSS, 8-32 x 1/8" Flat Point 1600 $
- (4) 3/32 x 5/8" Cross Pin
- (4) 1/4" x 3/8" Coupling
- (4) MIP Bearing Spacer, Rear, Traxxas Slash/ Slash 4x4
- (8) MIP M4 Pin Screw, Slash Diff Outdrive
- (4) MIP X-Duty, Drive Hub, 16mm w/ 5mm Bore
- (2) Male Bone, CVD, C-Drive, Scorpion, Axial
- (2) Female Bone, CVD, C-Drive, Scorpion, Axial