Mini Magic Multirotor 16A Speed Controller w/SimonK Program (No BEC) by Velotech
This is the Velotech Mini Magic Multirotor 16A Speed Controller with SimonK firmware. With an efficient all N-channel design, jitter-free hardware, PWM input, and smooth throttle response they are a perfect match for high kV motors used on high performance multirotors. Velotech Magic speed controllers are built with quality electronic parts including genuine Japanese Rubycon capacitors, IOR MOS tubes, heavy duty PCB. These parts cost much more than the cheaper counterparts that are frequently found in low price ESCs. The manufacturing process is strictly controlled and monitored to ensure all electronic parts are properly soldered. Every single ESC has been examined in the factory and has completed a burn-in test.
- Small size, perfect for high performance 150-250 class quadcopter applications!
- Flashed with the popular SimonK multirotor program and can be upgraded by users.
- Support a wide variety of signal input of different flight controllers, such as PWM, 12C, and UART.
- MOSFETS and drive circuit are checked to ensure correct operation during power up. A motor will not be powered if any errors are detected.
- Extreme low resistance N-channel MOSFETs and high Tg PCB are used for the product to ensure high efficiency and reliability.
Continuous Current: 16A
Voltage Range: 2-4S LiPo
BEC Output: N/A
Refresh Rate: 600Hz
Motor Wires: 18 gauge soft silicone wires
Battery Wires: 18 gauge soft silicone wires
Weight: 16g (approx. including wires)
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2015.