Mini Alligator Tours RTR Electric Airboat by AquaCraft w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2016.
Realistic and ready for action, anytime and anywhere!
Learning to drive a full-size airboat can take months. But with the Mini Alligator Tours Airboat, getting comfortable behind the sticks takes just a few minutes. No wonder: since there's nothing to build, you can be on the water and learning to do skid turns almost immediately. It's a simple little boat that's perfectly sized for ponds, lakes and "grab & go" boating sessions. And the best part is that it's just as affordable as it is fun to run!
TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The TR325 receiver has a built-in fail-safe function; if the signal is lost, it returns the throttle servo to center, preventing runaways and damage to people and property. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
- A durable, injection-molded cage provides safety for the driver and effective damage protection for the prop and motor. With a charged pack, the powerful 380 motor will deliver up to 10 minutes of exciting airboat action.
- Like full-size airboats, the Mini Alligator Tours twin air rudders turn prop thrust into quick, effective steering control and eliminate the hazards that underwater obstacles pose for craft with water rudders.
- The Mini Alligator Tours airboat comes out of the box fully assembled and ready for immediate action. Factory-applied deck decals and molded railings around the pilot seat and control stick offer authentic looks with no work.
- The broad, flat ABS hull is ideal for even the shallowest waters, and features strakes for stability and foam flotation for safety.
- Magnets hold the battery hatch/seat firmly in place under power, but release quickly and cleanly for fast pack changes.
- The single link between the steering servo and rudder is short and direct, for swift, powerful response. It's also factory-installed for ease - and adjustable for fine tuning.
- Any way you look at it, the Mini Alligator Tours offers true-to-life looks, authentic airboat performance and an economical way to enjoy both!
- Easy to handle and afford, the Mini Alligator Tours is great for solo speed runs or racing with a group of friends.
Length: 18.25 in (465 mm)
Beam: 7 in (175 mm)
Weight: 24.6 oz (695 g)
Requires: (4) "AA" batteries
- Finished and assembled hull
- Factory-installed 380 motor, receiver/ESC & micro servo
- TTX300 3-Channel SLT radio with waterproof receiver/ESC and mini steering servo
- 6-Cell, 1100mAh NiMH battery with standard plug
- 12V DC field charger
- Plastic pusher prop
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)