This is a 36" length of Midwest 3/8 x 1-1/2" Balsa Tapered Trailing Edge. Use this balsa strip to build the trailing edge on the wings of scratch built airplanes. Balsa is the premier wood for modeling. Midwest's Balsa is grown in South American rain-forests, kiln-dried to produce a light-weight and high strength-to-weight ratio wood. Balsa cuts easily with a hobby knife and can be stained or painted to represent any wood type.
- Use to build the trailing edge on the wings of scratch built airplanes
- Micro-Cut Quality describes Midwest's unique approach to producing the finest sheets, strips and blocks world-wide
- Highest quality wood from tree plantations
- Machinery is developed in-house because standard, commercial tools do not provide adequate cut tolerances (up to 0.002 inches)
- Five step inspection process to meet the most demanding requirements