Micro Lux F4 Flight Controller + FrSky SBUS Receiver by Lumenier
This product was added to our catalog on April 11, 2017.
The Lumenier MICRO LUX F4 Flight Controller brings incredible power and performance to the micro brushless world. It uses a powerful F4 processor along with top of the line hardware. Now you can get all the performance from an F4 based flight controller in a micro size! This flight controller uses 20x20mm mounting holes and a low profile design allowing for smaller airframe designs than ever before. The MICRO LUX comes with BetaFlight pre-installed.
This combo version includes an 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode). The receiver is pre-soldered to the FC using low profile pin headers combing for only 8mm of total height with both FC and RX.
The MICRO LUX is available as a stand-alone MICRO F4 Flight Controller or with an included 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible receiver. The MICRO LUX supports both SBUS and PPM inputs as well as DSM/DSMX receivers with both 5v and 3.3v support.
- 2-4S Direct Lipo input support (5-16v)
- 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode)
- Onboard 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad and support
- 3 UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports new DSHOT protocol)
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
Processor: STM32F405 (1MB flash) 32-bit processor
Gyro: ICM-20608-G SPI Gyro/Accelerometer
High quality 1.6mm PCB
Micro USB connector for programming
Dimensions: 27x27x6mm (includes USB in height)
Mounting Holes: 20mm square to center of holes
- (1) Lumenier MICRO Lux Flight Controller
- (1) 8CH S.Bus FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode)
- (2) Pin Headers (3x1)
- (8) Anti-Vibration Mounting Rings
- (2) ESC Input cables