Micro BEC 5V/12V by Furious FPV
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2017.
The Furious FPV Micro BEC provides a selectable and stable output voltage of either 5V or 12V. Up to 1.5A stable current is delivered to the system to provide power for whatever is needed on drones. With it's small footprint, the Micro BEC can be placed nearly anywhere, even in the tightest of spaces.
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode
- Wide 7V to 21V Input range
- Voltage output can be 5V or 12V adjustable. (default is 5V)
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Short-circuit tolerant (5 sec/minute)
Continuous load current: 1.5A (Max2.5A 5sec)
Vol out: 5V or 12V (default 5V)
Vol out Load Regulation: 2%
Max Duty Cycle: 95%
Output Ripple: 20mV (Vin=16V, Vout=12V@1.5A) / 40mV (Vin=16V, Vout=5V@1.5A)