Mi200mW 5.8GHz Video Transmitter w/Pigtail (SMA) by DYS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on June 5, 2017.The DYS Mi200 25-200mW V5.8GHz Video Transmitter is a small, lightweight, and compact solution for pilots looking to have a great low cost option for video transmission for racing or freestyle purposes. Channel changes are quick and simplistic thanks to the use of the "SH" channel button. The button allows you to change the output power (25mW or 200mW), channels, & bands. Additionally the VTX can be programmed through FrSky radios equipped with the X4R receiver!
Button Channel Changing & Operation:
Factory programmed at 200mW; signified by the blue LED. A long hold of the button for 5 seconds, switches the VTX to 25mW mode with a red LED. "L" stands for 25mW, and "H" stands for 200mW when displayed on the LCD Screen. A long hold of the button for 3 seconds switches the Channel Bands, and a quick press changes the channels/frequency.
Radio Channel Changing & Operation:
When using a FrSky Radio (Taranis or QX7) when combine with the X4R receiver, you can control the VTX via the radio to change modes & channels.
- Enter the mixer page of the radio, utilizing the copy function, send 4 channel backwards. Example: Send backward channel 1 to channel 2, and so on.
- After correcting the channel changes, the extra channel will need to be removed. The CH1 is for the bottom to control the VTX.
- Fonnect F3 adjustable parameter software, enter the ground station, enter the command page of the ground station and revise the right channel & save to ensure proper functionality.
- Use CH1 port of the X4R receiver, so that the order is 1AERT234.
- With PWM remote mote, having one channel from SH output channel is also OK to use.
Frequency: 5.8 GHz
Transmission Power: 25mW or 200mW
Number of Channels: 40CH
Transmission Distance: Up to 1000 meters
Input Voltage: 5V
Antenna Connector: SMA
Working Current: 500mA @ 5V
Operating Temperature: -10 to 85 degrees Celcius
Video Format: NTSC/PAL
Video Broad Band: 8M
Size: 23x22x8 (LxWxH)