Metrix 1/8th Buggy Tires (2) by JConcepts
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.This is a pack of two JConcepts Metrix 1/8th Buggy Tires. The Metrix tire utilizes a stacked center tread, with inspiring aspects carried over from the successful Crossbow tire. The strength of the Metrix is the relentless forward bite on dusty and loose conditions while the directional outer lugs smoothly transition over rough terrain for an incredibly easy drive. The staggered and directional Bar Code inspired sidewall treatment offers a less grabby initial steering response but a balanced feel for more driver confidence on rutted, bumpy and wavy deteriorating track sections. The Metrix tire is meant to be driven hard while reacting softly to catchy sections, providing a confidence inspiring gripping force to a drivers’ arsenal of tires. JConcepts unloaded during the World championships and Dirt Nitro Challenge with a fresh tire aimed at redefining vehicle to track driving characteristics while setting a trend in the industry.
- Stacked / aligned, staggered / directional type design
- Heavy center lug design for increased forward bite
- Ideal spacing for performance, traction and wear
- Super aggressive tread including stacked features
- Staggered and directional outer bars to soften the blow against heavy terrain
- Includes light-weight and durable profiled closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Yellow (Medium): For outdoor tracks and high temperatures. Long life compound delivers consistent traction.