mCP X BL CNC Titanium Main Shaft & Collar Set by MicroHeli
This product was added to our catalog on May 14, 2013.
This is an optional MicroHeli mCP X BL CNC Titanium Main Shaft and Collar Set. This set is designed to improve stability and performance on the Blade mCP X BL helicopter. It's directly replaces the stock hollow carbon main shaft and will provide the best look and performance to your helicopter.
The rod is machined from high tolerance Titanium to achieve the best possible precision to ensure no slop between the main shaft and main frame bearings. The titanium shaft with integrated super lightweight CNC aluminum collar will perform efficiently under high RPM and 3D maneuver condition on the Blade mCP X BL flybarless head system. And yet, the precision CNC solid carbon main shaft/collar set is light weight at only 2.03 grams.
- 100% CNC machined with high tolerance Titanium
- Improves stability, durability and performance on flybarless head system
- Performs efficiently under high RPM and 3D maneuvers
- Integrated super lightweight CNC Aluminum Collar
- Light weight Solid Titanium Main Shaft/Collar design