MBX7TR 1/8 Off-Road 4WD Nitro Truggy Kit by Mugen Seiki
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2015.
This is the Mugen MBX7TR 1/8 Scale Off-Road 4WD Nitro Truggy Kit. The MBX7TR features many high-end improvements in suspension, steering and drivetrain to create the ultimate 1/8th nitro off-road truck.
Mugen Seiki concentrated on making the suspension of the MBX7TR even better than before with updated 16mm front and rear shocks that improve traction and feeling during high grip conditions. The shocks are also outfitted with updated 1.4mm shock springs. The 1.4mm shock springs reduce chassis roll, increase traction, improve jumping and are more stable on bumpy tracks; this means you can drive even harder than ever before!
The 7TR features an updated 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis with increased side bends to increase strength and to give a more precise feeling on all surfaces. The MBX7TR uses the MUGE2129 front uprights which has a trailing axle position to improve overall steering. The steering ackerman plate from the 7R buggy is also included in the 7TR to add more adjustability. The servo saver spring was also update to the MUGE2316 to dramatically improve the precision of the trucks steering. The drivetrain of the MBX7TR has been changed and improved with the use of a updated universal style driveshafts for both the front and rear. This greatly improves the feel of the truck on bumpy surfaces. The universal driveshafts will make the overall drivetrain much smoother and will spin with less friction.
- 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis
- Lightweight 46T spur gear
- Straight cut conical and ring differential gears
- Fully adjustable steering with updated geometry, servo saver and ackerman plate
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shafts and slim rubber boots
- 5mm A7075 aluminum front shock tower
- 4mm A7075 aluminum rear shock tower
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
- E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes
- Stylish cab forward body
- MUGE2125-B revised lower front suspension arm
- 1.4mm shock springs
- Improved servo saver spring (MUGE2316)
Needed to Complete:
- .21-.28 Off Road Nitro Engine
- Tuned Exhaust System
- 2 Channel Radio System
- High Torque Steering & Brake Servo's (2)
- Receiver Battery
- Glow Driver
- Starter Box & Batteries
- Nitro Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Paint for Body
- Charger for Receiver Pack & Starter Box Batteries
- Wheels, Tires & Tire Glue
- Tools for Assembly