MB-010S Mini-Z Lazer ZX-6 Readyset Chassis by Kyosho w/Jared Tebo Body & 2.4GHz Radio System
This is the Kyosho MB-010S Mini-Z Lazer ZX-6 Readyset Buggy Chassis with an included Jared Tebo Body. The MINI-Z buggy features a 4WD drive train supported by a 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with oil shocks and a slipper clutch to protect the gears in a technologically advanced design that far exceeds any expectations of its palm top size.
With a formidable reputation for performance established through the MINI-Z Cup Buggy class, this ‘Sports’ version of the proven MINI-Z buggy is equipped with the basic components of MINI-Z buggy’s success, but at a great low price. Precision components are protected within the shell structure of the chassis that keeps out dirt and provides optimal rigidity. The 7-stage geared steering servo provides torque and precise response to deliver the MINI-Z’s renowned linear steering feel and control.
Also, the Sports version is equipped with a specially designed split circuit board that allows easy manual adjustment of the optional gyro unit. Just add batteries to start enjoying the serious R/C racing buggy performance of this factory assembled Readyset that makes an ideal first or even your second R/C car!
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHS2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple R/C models.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (KYOMZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
- This model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters.
Tread (F/R): 89mm/89mm
Weight: 200g (approx.)
Motor: 130 class
Battery: AAA alkaline x 4
R/C System: KT-19
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-19 transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AAA" Batteries (for chassis)
- (4) "AAA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on February 28, 2017.