The Kyosho MB-010S Mini-Z Buggy Optima Readyset features a 4WD drive train supported by a 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with oil shocks and a slipper clutch to protect the gears in a technologically advanced design that far exceeds any expectations of its palm top size.
Precision components are protected within the shell structure of the chassis that keeps out dirt and provides optimal rigidity. The 7-stage geared steering servo provides torque and precise response to deliver the MINI-Zís renowned linear steering feel and control. Also, the Sports version is equipped with a specially designed split circuit board that allows easy manual adjustment of the optional gyro unit. Just add batteries to start enjoying the serious R/C racing buggy performance of this factory assembled Readyset that makes an ideal first or even your second R/C car!
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners - Great for indoor practice
- Includes Perfex KT-19 transmitter - Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle
- FHS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed - Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed
- This model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter - It is NOT compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters
F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
KT-19 FHS 2.4 GHz
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-19 transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels
- (4) AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for KT-19 transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2016.