MB-010S Mini-Z Buggy Inferno MP9 TKI3 Readyset (Blue/Red) by Kyosho w/2.4GHz Radio
The Kyosho MB-010S Mini-Z Buggy Inferno MP9 TKI3 Readyset features a 4WD drive train supported by a 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with oil shocks and a slipper clutch to protect the gears in a technologically advanced design that far exceeds any expectations of its palm top size.
Precision components are protected within the shell structure of the chassis that keeps out dirt and provides optimal rigidity. The 7-stage geared steering servo provides torque and precise response to deliver the MINI-Zís renowned linear steering feel and control. Also, the Sports version is equipped with a specially designed split circuit board that allows easy manual adjustment of the optional gyro unit (KYOMZW431 - not included).
The included body is color printed in a uniquely styled design like the MINI-Zís most popular high-performance MP9 model and also includes fluorescent wheels for high-visibility. Just add batteries to start enjoying the serious R/C racing buggy performance of this factory assembled Readyset that makes an ideal first or even your second R/C car!
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners - Great for indoor practice
- Includes Perfex KT-19 transmitter - Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle
- FHS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands
- Up to 40 cars can be run at the same time
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed - Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed
- This model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter - It is NOT compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters
Tread (F/R): 89mm/89mm
Tire (F/R): F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
Weight: 200g (approx.)
Motor: 130 class
Battery: AAA alkaline x 4
R/C System: KT-19 FHS 2.4 GHz
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-19 transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels
- (4) AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries for KT-19 transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2016.