Max 105HZ-R DRS Helicopter Engine by O.S.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on January 25, 2012.This is the O.S. Max 105HZ-R DRS Helicopter Engine. The 105HZ-R DRS is the engine that precision aerobatic and 3D heli pilots have been waiting for! In order for 90-sized machines to nail huge maneuvers and hardcore, smack down-style 3D it's all about power, and the 105HZ-R have it in abundance. Displacement has been increased by 15%, and a huge venturi rams air into the carburetor, producing massive power, while remaining small enough to fit in a .90-sized mounting pattern.
- Displacement of a 1.05 in the mounting space of a .90.
- More displacement means more power, and these engines boost displacement by 15%!
- Huge venturi boosts output even further.
- The machined, blue anodized heatsink head is light in weight, and cools the engine efficiently.
- Pressurized DRS (Demand Regulator System), ensures consistent fuel flow regardless of the heli's attitude.
Displacement: 1.048 cu in (17.17cc)
Bore: 1.442" (29mm)
Stroke: 1.024" (26mm)
Practical RPM: 2,000-16,500
Output: 3.75 hp @ 15,000 RPM
Weight: 21.46 oz (608g)