The Master Airscrew Wood Series Propellers are designed to give superior performance when compared to nylon props. Wooden propellers are stiffer and lighter than their nylon counterparts leading to less flexing with quicker throttle response. While these propellers are best at home on 3D model airplanes, these propellers can benefit any style of model airplane!
- Intended for both electric and glow model airplanes
- Designed using advanced methods in airfoil selection, blade geometry carving and CFD (Computational Flow Dynamic) simulations Extremely tight tolerances allow for high consistency from prop to prop
- Lighter and stiffer than nylon propellers for increased performance.
- Similar in performance and style to the G/F and K Series propellers
- Propeller Diameter: 12in (304.8mm)
- Pitch: 6in (152.4mm)
- Hub Thickness: 0.75in (19.1mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.25in (6.35mm)
- Weight: 1.06oz (30.05g)
- Rotation: CCW (Standard/Tractor)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, December 30, 2022