Mamba Max Pro 1/10 Scale Short Course Brushless Combo (2400kV) by Castle Creations w/Neu-Castle 1415
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2011.
This is the Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1/10 Scale Short Course Brushless Package. The extraordinary Castle Mamba Max Pro ESC is now available in combination with the amazing Neu-Castle 1415 - 2400kV motor. This combo is ideal for 4WD SCT applications that weigh up to 6.5 lbs ready-to-run. Drivers will be able to run up to 4S LiPo or fourteen NiCd/NiMH cells to get blistering acceleration and speed from their vehicles.
- Motor and controller simply plug together. Users will need to install their own connector between the batteries and the ESC.
- Neu-Castle 1415 motor offers premium components for outstanding efficiency.
- Motor is a 4-pole design for increased torque; it is NOT a sensored motor.
- System runs great on stock gearing.
- Mamba Max Pro offers maximum flexibility, running sensorless motors such as the 1415, as well as sensored motors.
Note: Drivers can try this combo in 2WD vehicles, but they will need to be prepared to buy many drivetrain parts.
Motor Dimensions: 1.42x2.76" (36x70mm)
Motor Shaft: 1/8 inch
what it does on 4s. It is easy to install and setup. I recommend this combo for any 4wd short course truck or 1/10 truggy.)
I really enjoy the passing gear this bad boy has then I take it easy on the throttle to keep the traction
My sons stock sc10 2wd with stock electronics(reedy) gets up to 200 deg just by plugging in the battery...u cannot touch that motor after a 5 min run OUCH)