Male & Female Star Plug Pair (1) by Hobbico
This is a pair of Hobbico Male and Female Star Plugs, with two back caps. Now, there's a better option in polarized power plugs: the Star Plug. It's an option that's easier to grip and pull apart than other plugs, yet holds tight even in the most extreme situations. Its unique design makes for neater installations, because there's no need for heat shrink tubing. It's also compatible with the most common polarized plug in R/C.
- Plug body and rear cap are molded from a strong, heat- and impact-resistant polymer.
- Tapered shape and grip strips for fast, easy separation.
- Rear caps include a center isolator that prevents terminals from shorting.
- Features gold-plated male terminals for excellent conductivity and nickel-plated female terminals for wear resistance and longer life.
- Stainless steel spring for tight connections even after hundreds of uses.
- HCAM4010: Male (2)
- HCAM4020: Female (2)
- HCAM4021: Female (4)
- HCAM4001: Male & Female (1 Pair)
- Male Plug:
- Dimensions: 0.56 x 0.30 x 0.65 in (14.17 x 7.67 x 16.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.11 oz (3 g)
- Contacts: gold-plated copper
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Female Plug:
- Dimensions: 0.61 x 0.30 x 0.73 in (15.42 x 7.67 x 18.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.08 oz (2.4 g)
- Contacts: nickel-plated copper
- Max. Wire Gauge:
- 12AWG (with rear cap installed)
- 10AWG (without rear cap)
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2015.
These are OK if you're using them as a pair (star plug male to star plug female).
If you have existing batteries, chargers, ESCs that have Deans plugs, they will be ridiculously tight to connect/disconnect and may require filing sanding to get them to fit well.)