Magazine - November 2015 Issue by Fly RC
This is the November 2015 issue of Fly RC Magazine! Fly RC, built by modelers for modelers, presents the latest radio control products, technology and techniques. With articles for newcomers and experienced modelers alike, Fly RC covers indoor micro airplanes, park and schoolyard electric flyers, sport glow aircraft, giant scale gas and exotic "project" airplanes, and that's just for starters. You'll find the latest on new lithium batteries and brushless power systems here.
In This Issue:
- Build the Disc-Go
- How To:
- Cowling Carving 101
- Top Flite Stinson SR-9
- Sneak Peeks:
- Tower Hobbies 1/5 Piper J-3 40 Cub ARF .40-.46
- Multiplex Heron 2.4M Brushless RR
- Twisted Hobbys Crack Turbo Beaver
- Multiplex Rockstar Bipe
- Flitework Flying Bulls P-38
- Aerobeez Edge 540 EPP
- Hobbyzone Sportsman S+ RTF
- Durafly P-40N
- Preflight - Letter from the editor
- Just Landed - Latest products and RC news
- RC Kits - Our First Build: The Mountain Models Switchback Senior
- RC Jets - BECs and EDFs
- Master's Workshop - Going all-out with a classic Balsa
- Departure - Superscooper!
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2015.