Magazine - March/April 2016 Issue by Drone 360
This is the March/April 2016 edition of Drone 360 Magazine. Are you interested in drone flying, and taking awesome photos and videos while you do it? Are you a commercial flyer looking to share tips and information in this ever-expanding field? Maybe you just want to check in on the latest news? Drone 360 has the tips and information every drone pilot needs, along with stories reviews and tests on all the latest gear.
In this Issue:
- Droning on - Drones in the news.
- 5 Questions - Hogan Lovells Senior Advisor for Innovation and Technology Gretchen West.
- When it all Goes Wrong - What to do if you have a mid flight failure.
- Drone Gear - Drones, monitors and a gimbal camera on a pistol grip
- Essay - Better ways to use UAV's
- Cover your Drone - Insuring your Drone
- Too Close for Comfort - When UAV's and manned aircraft compete for airspace
- Drone Wars - The military working to take humans out of the fight
- Bringing ORder to the Chaos - Integrating drones into the NAS
- Headed in the Right Direction - Opportunities for women in the UAS industry
- Going Down - Underwater ROVs
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2016.