Mad Beast 1.9" Scale Rock Crawler Tires (2) (Komp) by Pit Bull Tires w/Two Stage Foam
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Pit Bull Tires
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
The Pit Bull 1.9 Mad Beast Scale Crawler Tire features an aggressive tread design that provides serious off-road capability without sacrificing on-road performance. The Mad Beast tread design provides for excellent self-cleaning abilities as well as exceptional traction in deep dirt & mud, rocks, snow, sand, un-groomed roads and trails. The sidewall bands add protection as well as great looks. An abundance of independent outer lugs make this tire grab and flex, providing excellent clean out characteristics, while also allowing for enough surface patch to maintain excellent stability and control.
- Komp Kompound: Gets better and better as they break in and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Multi-varied Aggressive Tread Blocks: With multiple varied lugs, edges and sipes these help to maximize traction in extreme conditions, especially in off-camber situations.
- Wide Voids: Allows the tire to clean out easily.
- Inside Ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Bands of rubber in the sidewall that add support and control.
- Staggered Center Lugs: Increased biting edges for improved traction.
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: Wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 4.65 inch Unmounted Diameter: These tires are right in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs (Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used).
- Foam Included: Two 2 stage foams designed to accentuate the performance of our 1.55 Growler Scale tires. Should be usable with other tire brands as well.
Compound: Komp Kompound
Outer Diameter: 4.65"*
Weight: Approx. 2.4oz per tire
*Dimensions may vary depending on mounting rim used
This product was added to our catalog on January 20, 2016.