The Maclan MR8.2 2100Kv 1/8th Scale Truggy Competition Brushless Motor is delivers smooth, raw power with pro level performance for your 1/8th scale truck applications.
Staggered 4-Pole-8-Magnet Rotor
The MR8.2 series has a 12-slot stator with strong staggered 4-pole-8-magnet rotor design in all KV options. This design provides a smooth and low cogging power band through out the RPM range. Along with the dual-side balanced rotor, it will increase durability and also smoothness of the power output.
Error-Free Sensor Unit
The error-free sensor unit design, with separated sensor magnet, will minimize the signal noise that often damages an ESC.
Heavy Duty Gold Plated Solder Tabs
The MR8.2 is upgraded with gold plated heavy duty solder tabs. It will make the soldering job a lot easier with better durability.
- Optimized for Truggy Applications
- Error free sensor unit design
- Staggered 4-pole-8-magnet with dual side balanced rotor design
- Heavy duty solder tabs
- Over sized precision dual ball bearings
- Completely rebuildable design with all parts readily available from Maclan Racing
- ROAR compliant specification
Max Li-Po Cell:
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2017