The Maclan Racing HV Graphene V3 2S 8500mAh LiPo Battery is Maclan's latest 2020 chemistry. These batteries have evolved with the latest technology to improve capacity/weight ratio, along with lower IR for better discharge performance. The Graphene V3 is available in all the popular configurations (stick and shorty), for both on and off road applications.
ON ROAD TC OPTIONS
The MCL6015 8500mAh receives upgrading formula to reduce its weight by 6 grams while retaining the same capacity and improving its IR for better discharge curve for stock class competition. The MCL6016 5500mAh pack is a great option for lower CG to favor racers at technical and compact on road layouts. The MCL6020 6800mAh retains its LCG design at 22.5mm thickness. However, it improved the capacity from 6400mAh to 6800mAh without increasing its weight.
- Better weight/ capacity ratio = Lighter weight with more power
- Better discharge curves = Better voltage holding at the end of race
- All new ULCG (Ultra Low Center Gravity) case options
- 5mm bullet type connectors for maximum power throughput
- 10C maximum charge rate, 3C charge rate recommended for the longest life span
- 7.6V (2S) nominal voltage
- ROAR approval pending
LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
- CHARGING & DISCHARGING
- DO NOT charge the battery on a wooden workbench or on any flammable material.
- DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging.
- DO NOT charge the battery inside a motor vehicle, or in a vehicle’s engine compartment.
- DO NOT leave unattended when charging.
- NEVER allow the battery voltage to drop below 3.0V per cell.
- ALWAYS charge the battery with a Li-Po charging bag .
- ALWAYS balance charge the battery at or below the specified charging rate.
- ALWAYS discharge the battery to its 30% of capacity in storage.
- Only charge Li-Po batteries with a charger designed specifically for charging Li-Poly batteries. Using other types of chargers may cause explosion or fire.
- Maclan Racing ships the batteries with a 30% charge. The initial charging time of the battery will be shorter when compared to a fully discharged battery pack.
- Li-Po batteries do not have a memory effect like NiMH and NiCD batteries. You do not need to fully discharge the battery completely before you recharge it
- CARE & HANDLING
- NEVER short the Li-Po battery connectors! Handle all Li-Po batteries with care. Li-Po batteries can deliver extremely high currents if shorted and subsequently can cause fire or injury
- Always store Li-Poly batteries in a secure fireproof location where children cannot reach them.
- Store your batteries in a cool, dry place. Do not leave your battery exposed to direct sunlight or temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius), or above 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius).
- NEVER overcharge or overdischarge your battery.
- DISPOSAL NOTE: The Lithium-ion batteries do not contain toxic metal elements. Rather, they contain recyclable materials and are recommended to be disposed under recycling program. Dispose in accordance with applicable regulations which vary from country to country. Batteries should be completely discharged and/or the terminals taped or capped to prevent short-circuit. When completely discharged, it is not considered hazardous. Disposal of large quantities of Lithium-ion polymer batteries or cells may be subject to the local regulations concerned.
- DISCLAIMER & WARRANTY: All Maclan Racing batteries are covered by manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days after original purchase date. Warranty will not cover batteries that have been modified, disassembled, or otherwise misused according to the item’s instructions. Maclan Racing is not responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage that may occur from the use of, or caused by, this battery.
Wednesday, Dec 9 2020 (6 weeks ago)
Maclan HV Graphene V3 2S LiPo Battery w/5mm Bullets (7.6V/8500mAh)
Very nice and light weight. I would recommend buying.