MA-020S AWD Mini-Z Sports ReadySet w/Subaru 2008 WRC Impreza Body by Kyosho & 2.4GHz Radio
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.
The Kyosho MA-020S AWD Mini-Z Sports ReadySet features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the special Sports version gyro (sold separately) and adjustment of gyro gain (sensitivity). The gyro can be adjusted on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential.
Factory equipped with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great price. Simply add your batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD Sports promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
- MA-020S chassis with special circuit board, front VCS and full ball bearing specifications.
- Chassis designed with mounting space for the optional Sports-version gyro and gyro sensitivity adjustment function on the chassis (Gyro Unit KYOMZW431).
- Includes 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no setup of frequency bands. Also allows setting of optional light unit.
- Equipped with VCS (Variable Camber Suspension) that optimizes camber with suspension stroke.
- Drift tires are installed as standard. Add batteries to experience the thrill of drift driving performance.
- Full bearing specification with 14 ball bearings.
- Factory detailed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- A wide range of optional parts is available.
- Optional ICS can NOT be used.
- This model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters (No.82011).
- It is only compatible with the special KYOMZW431 gyro unit (sold separately).
Tread (F/R): 56.5-58.5mm/56.5-58.5mm
Tire (F/R): F8.5mm / F11mm (drift tires)
Gear Ratio: 7.23, 6.38, 6.0, 5.71, 5.34, 4.97, 4.5 : 1
Weight: 192g (approx.)
Motor: 130 class
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or NiMh batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter