M7T GT .21 7-Port GT Rally On Road Engine (Turbo Plug) by REDS Racing
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.This is the REDS Racing M7T GT .21 Rally Engine. The REDS M7T GT features a lightweight design that delivers power, performance and reliability, with final tuning and assembly performed by Mario Rossi himself to provide optimum performance. The GT version of the M7T features updated port timing to deliver increased low to medium range RPM for improved acceleration in single or two speed Rally GT class models.
- Lightweight: The M7T is extremely light! At 348 grams this is one of the lightest engines in its class. The engine has been completely redesigned to keep it light, while maintaining high performance and reliability.
- Cooling system: The engine is designed for maximum performance in terms of cooling, with an ultra-finned crankcase and a cooled combustion chamber.
- High performance ball bearings: The engine comes with all Swiss Made ball bearings. The new steel-ceramic hybrid rear bearing ensures longer life and low friction at high temperatures.
- Composite carburetor: The composite technology with interchangeable 8 and 9mm venturi's and single adjustment minimum needle provides extreme stability.
- Maximum power: Thanks to the ABC cylinder configuration, 7 inlet ports and exhaust port with booster, the engine delivers big power at high rpm, incredible torque at low rpm and minimum fuel consumption. The cylinder makes the engine suitable for every type of track.
- Perfect balance: The latest generation crankshaft is balanced with two high density weights. Silicone filling reduces rotation inertia. Through the use of special steel and heat treatment, the component is strong and reliable.
- Flat piston: All REDS 1/8 on road engines use a flat pistons matched to a unique combustion chamber to ensure high performance at high rpm. Made from a high strength aluminum bar, this piston is a true masterpiece of engineering.
Category: 1/8 Rally GT
Intake ports: 7
Exhaust ports: 3
Front ball bearing: 7x19x6mm metal seal
Rear ball bearing: 14x25.4x6mm ceramic balls
Glow plug: REDS T7F (included)
Exhaust type: rear
Recommended pipe: EFRA 2069
Recommended fuel: 25% nitro, 8-9% oil
Break-in fuel: 12% oil