M6 Driveshaft & Hub Carrier Set by Tekno RC
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the optional Tekno RC M6 Driveshaft & Hub Carrier Set, and is intended for use with the Traxxas Slash, Nitro Rustler and Nitro Stampede. The Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts and Rear Hubs will provide you with the the ultimate in performance and durability for your Slash, Nitro Rustler, or Nitro Stampede.
- Custom 6mm stub axles - no more bending or breaking
- No Telescoping = NO BINDING
- Bigger bearings for better load handling 10x15x4 inner and a 6x12x4 outer bearing (stock is 5x11x4 inner/outer)
- Hardened steel drive shafts and drive cups
- Captured CV drive pin - it can't fall out.
- New M6 rear hub design with multiple camber link locations
- Includes two sets of rear hubs (0.5 and 1.5 degrees). 1, 2, 3, and 4 degree settings available.
- Reduces slop
- Stock wheels and nuts fit with no mods
- Metric hardware throughout
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2010.
Sunday, Sep 11 2016 (2 months ago)
Tekno RC M6 Driveshaft & Hub Carrier Set
I saw this kit looking thru forums and also on the Tekno Rc webstie and wanted to try to upgrade the rigidity of my 2 Pro-line Kits (PRO-MT and Pro2 SC buggy)when I saw some good reviews I made my decisions and order this kit paired with the longer bones (TKR2210) to be compatible with the wider stance of the pro-line protrac suspension. And just wow.. The bigger bearings in the hub carriers ,the bigger axles and the added Toe-in of the hubs made both vehicle more stable in the straights and punching after a turn.. I also purchase the Aluminum HEX Clamped adapters (TKR1654X) to go with this kit.. Yes it's an expansive upgrade to say the least but Wow , now I don't break rear axles in my Pro-MT anymore .. Thanks Amain PS: Be careful that with the Pro-line F11 protrac wheels you will need to put a (0.5mm)shim between the HEX and your Wheel.The Hex is to deep and part of the M6 axle goes thru the pro-line F11 Wheels and this causes a gap between your wheel and your serrated nut..