"M5" Hardened Steel Mod1 Pinion Gear w/5mm Bore (19T) by Tekno RC
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2011.
Tekno RC "M5" Hardened Steel 5mm Bore Mod 1 Pinion Gear. Tekno RC M5 Pinion Gears stand out from the rest. These are the ultimate pinions for 1/8th Electric and any other MOD1 pinion application. With sizes ranging from 11T all the way to 30T, you are sure to find the right gear ratio for racing or those insane speed runs. The M5 set screw ensures that your gear will stay put during operation and ensure you won't strip it out when you need to remove it. The gears are CNC machined and lightened, then hardened for incredible durability and laser etched for easy identification.
- Massive M5 set screw grips better and won't strip out
- Precisely machined and lightened for quiet and efficient operation
- Laser etched for easy identification
- Hardened steel construction
- MOD1 pitch, 5mm bore, standard length shank
Also built very well in that the gear mesh is very quiet when set properly. Thanks Tekno! I already ordered 3 more in different sizes!)
I use this on ET48.3 and it is a very high quality gear)