The M2C Mugen MBX8 ECO Buggy Chassis is machined from 1/8 inch (3.25mm) thick 7075 aircraft grade materials and clear anodized. This chassis has been tested and tweaked to provide racers with a top notch chassis that will perform very well on all surfaces. This chassis is ideal for tracks with high wear characteristics such as in the western states, up north and Canada. This chassis allows you to replace the steel skid plates and be back to a normal chassis thickness.
It is important to note that these skid plates fit flush to the bottom of the chassis and will not effect the droop settings and cause you to scrub speed on the landings.
- This model allows you to adjust the position of the battery tray for more accurate handling
- hardened droop screw stops to prevent chassis wear and droop changes
- Steel front and rear skid plate
- Weight 390 GRAMS
- Chamfered the leading edges to help prevent drag
Replacement skid plates:
- M2C5901 front skid plates (Included)
- M2C5902 Rear skid plate
This product was added to our catalog on December 14, 2018