This is a Lunsford Yokomo YZ-2 CAL3 5.5mm Titanium Ball Stud Kit, intended for use with the YZ-2 CAL3 1/10 2WD Electric Buggy Kit.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium:
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the ball stud making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing Lunsford to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- Hand-fed thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of Lunsfords Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
Total Weight: 9.5grams
- 5.5mm x 6mm
- (2) Steering Link, Outer
- (2) Rear Camber Link, Outer
- (1) Bellcrank Drag Link
- 5.5mm x 8mm
- (2) Center Link
- (2) Front Camber Link, Outer
- (2) Front Camber Link, Inner
- (1) Servo Arm
- 5.5mm x 10mm
- (2) Rear Camber Link, Inner