This is an optional Lunsford XRAY XB8 2020 "Pivot Ball" Titanium Turnbuckle Kit. These are a direct fit upgrade when using the stock rod ends. Lunsford turnbuckles are CNC machined and thread rolled in house from domestic US 6AL/4V grade titanium. If you want to put your car on a diet, this is one of the best places to start eliminating weight, without sacrificing strength.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Weight - 16.1 grams
- (1) 3mm x 39mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Servo)
- (2) 4mm x 53mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
- (2) 5mm x 58mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber) Note: these are longer than stock for the rear camber to give your proper thread engagement. The rod end will travel up into the shank - this is ok and makes for a stronger turnbuckle.