This is a pack of two optional Lunsford Traxxas Titanium Front Axles for the Traxxas Rustler, Stampede and Slash Kits. Titanium axles are a great performance addition to your buggy. Close attention has been paid to the fit and finish, and superior threads keep the axle nuts from galling and stripping.
- Stock replacement for all Traxxas 2wd Slash, Stampede and Rustler vehicles.
- An easy way to reduce static weight from the vehicle and dynamic weight from your steering while reducing the overall stress on your servo. Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Significant increase in shear strength over aluminum and some steels.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Weight w/o Screws: 5.1 grams
- (2) Titanium Axles
This product was added to our catalog on July 30, 2019
Thursday, Jun 11 2020 (about 2 years ago)
Lunsford Traxxas Rustler/Stampede/Slash Titanium Front Axles (2)
Titanium FTW. Also nice that they have the hex socket on the back for tightening the wheels.