Lunsford B6.2/B6.2D Broached Titanium Ball Stud Kit.
- Total weight is 7.9 grams.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 530-630 (MPa). Grade 2 is 250.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 600-710 (MPa). Grade 2 is 270.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 1000 to 1190. Grade 2 is 420.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 50-56. Grade 2 is 28.
- Nano accurate broached head provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the ball stud making for worry-free threading and unthreading. Crafted in-house allowing Lunsford to give you ulta-consistency from ball stud to ball stud during the CNC process.
- Hand-fed thread rolling process for smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developed.
- (2) Rear Camber, Outer
- (2) Steering, Outer
- (2) Steering Rack
- (2) Rear Camber, Inner
- (2) Front Camber, Inner
- (2) Front Camber, Outer