The Lunsford Arrma 4x4 Mega Big Rock, Granite, Senton Turnbuckle Kit is machined out of Grade 5 Titanium and is compatible with 4x4 Mega Big Rock, Granite, Senton kits. The grade 5 titanium is roughly 45% lighter with anti-corrosion properties greater than the stainless steel option. The nano accurate thread rolling process allows for a very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into. From raw material to the finished product, all of Lunsfords Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
Note: The length of these turnbuckles are 1mm longer than what Arrma provides in their aftermarket turnbuckle kit. The longer length is ok as it is minimal and will have less voids inside the rod end.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Turnbuckle Kit Weight: 11.6 grams
- (6) 4mmx35mm Titanium Turnbuckles. (If you are upgrading from plastic links, you will need ARA330515 Pivot Balls and ARA330470 Rod Ends)
This product was added to our catalog on August 27, 2020