This is the LRP ZZ.21c Ceramic .21 Long Stroke Davide Ongaro Edition Nitro Engine. The Italian LRP team rider Davide Ongaro became world champion at the IFMAR Worlds 2018 in Perth/Australia on the weekend before the official market launch with this Nitro engine co-developed by him.
This uncompromising power unit is characterized by more sensitive response in the lower rev range and lower fuel consumption at full power. The 14.0mm thick crankshaft has a DLC coating and a silicone insert. Like its predecessor, it is precision-balanced and runs extremely smoothly in conjunction with the ceramic bearing used in the rear area.
- Crankshaft design that improves fuel mileage and driveability
- Long Stroke engine design best possible bottom end power and torque
- Smoother power characteristics and more power at high rpms
- FREE LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
- The LRP LS engine with innovative crankshaft design
- LRP WorksTeam racing specification
- Lightweight, DLC coated, tungsten precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- 6, 6.5 and 7mm Aluminium carburetor inserts
- Lightweight piston and conrod for higher RPM and more power
- LCG engine head
- Special carburetor needles for smoother throttle response and higher fuel mileage
- Thermal protected carburetor
- 1/8th Off-road high-end competition engine
This product was added to our catalog on September 4, 2020