This is the LRP X22 Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor. The X22 ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing has now maximized cut-outs with additional openings on the flat parts to increase cooling surface and improve airflow for lowest running temperatures also at maximum loads with increased consistency. Beautiful “dark shine black” highest quality anodizing with X22 engraving will make it a perfect match to the optics of any model chassis.
Also updated is precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 14.5° to 34.5° for most precise timing setting possible in modified racing resulting in improved drivability and setting options.
Another novelty is the 2017 specification, dual-axis balanced sintered rotor shaft with longer mounting surface. Internals have been updated for the best possible efficiency and vibration free operation. Combined with smaller dual precision 4x10x4 ABEC-5 bearings for precise running and longevity. Updated multi-layer PCB specification for even lower resistance. LRP’s unique waterproof PreciSensor system assures precise operation combined with any speed controller with additional advantage if paired with LRP speed controller line.
The X22 Motor Series is built to comply IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA, JMRCA, BRCA and DMC specification.
- Updated Air Vent Design - Increased cooling surface and openings for maximum heat dissipation, air-flow and lightweight design
- Updated modified specific timing range - 14.5°-34.5° timing range for smoother power delivery
- Competition racing stack - Highest grade materials for most efficient current flux and improved driving feel
- X22 rotor specification - Highest grade magnet material with new shaft preparation for maximum performance, strength and reliability
- Military quality black anodizing
- 2017 specification powerboard
- IFMAR World Championship winning performance
- Updated shaft with longer mounting surface
- Updated optional aluminum endplate
- Dual axis balanced rotor
- Waterproof Precisensor System
- Machined 7075-T6 housing
- Optimized racing stack
- Improved power delivery and efficiency
Voltage Input: 1S-2S LiPo
Winding Star: (Multistrand Copper Winding)
Motor diameter: 35.9mm
Motor Length: 50.8mm
Rotor diameter: 12.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2017