"Low Frequency" Front Spring Set (4 pair) by Team Losi Racing
Team Losi Racing
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is an optional Team Losi Racing "Low Frequency" Front Spring Set. The Low Frequency Spring Sets deliver a plush suspension feel with increased grip and improved stability. They also land better allowing for a less aggressive rebound as the car settles quicker and more consistently. The included springs are only separated by .12 lbs/in increments allowing for very fine changes, allowing you to get your 22 dialed in.
- Low Frequency: Allow for a plush feel on the track with more grip and consistency
- Full Set Included: All four of the Low Frequency Springs available for the 22 buggy for the front will be available in this single package for easy tuning
- Paint Markings: Each spring is marked with a paint swatch at the end of the spring for easy identification
- Black Oxide Finish: The black oxide finish works as protection from corrosion and also make the springs easily identifiable against the original 22 springs which have black paint
- Pink: 2.86 lbs./in - 9.25 coils
- Red: 2.96 lbs./in - 9.00 coils
- Orange: 3.03 lbs./in - 8.75 coils
- Silver: 3.18 lbs./in - 8.50 coils
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2013.