This is a Losi TENACITY DB Pro 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Desert Buggy with DX2E Radio, Smart ESC and AVC. This tough TEN platform was known for taking on any terrain and delivering on off-road excitement and this redesigned model is built on to this proven platform.
The TENACITY DB Pro desert buggy features all the technological advances drivers demand including the Spektrum Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 3150KV 550 Motor allowing you to hit 50+ MPH with a 3 cell LiPo battery. Of course, the ESC is waterproof, completely programmable and comes pre-wired with a high-current IC5 connector. Drivers stay in control with a DX2E Active transmitter, a Spektrum AVC receiver with steering priority, and scale-to-size Falken Wildpeak MT tires and Method wheels.
On top of all the proven performance parts the TENACITY DB has a scale-inspired Desert Buggy body featuring an updated wing and off-road buggy inspired wheel design that looks good in the backyard and out in the desert blasting berms. This body has been prepainted with a "Lucas Oil" inspired white, blue and red design.
- TEN 4WD Platform
- Spektrum Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 3150
- Spektrum DX2E Active radio system with AVC and SPMSR6100AT Receiver
- Waterproof Components
- 12mm race inspired aluminum bodied shock absorbers and caps
- Race Inspired Scale Body
- Falken Wildpeak MT Tires
- Sway Bars
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Officially Licensed trim schemes from Fox Racing and Lucas Oil
- Front LED bar
- Three silicone filled gear differentials
- Center Differential
- (1) Losi TENACITY DB Pro 1/10-scale 4WD Buggy with:
- (1) Spektrum AVC receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Firma Smart 130A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 3150Kv 550 Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DX2e Active Radio Transmitter with AVC
- (1) Product Manual
- 5000mAh 2-3S Li-Po Battery with IC5 Connector
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2019
I bought a Traxxas RX box to keep the RX waterproof
I also added some pet screen to the esc to keep rocks out
Add a heat sink and fan to the motor
Get an exotek steering set! Thank me later!